This week's C3 luncheons take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday (Jan 31/Feb 1) in the Memorial Union Alumni Lounge (#101). All faculty and staff, along with their guests, are invited.
Attendees may bring their own lunch instead of purchasing the buffet. Fruit-infused water, coffee, tea, cookies and fruit are available free to all attendees.
The buffet lunch is $12 per person. Cash, credit cards and C-Cubed gift certificates (available in the Memorial Union office) are accepted. Submit C-Cubed feedback at: https://goo.gl/forms/Apdau4P2IFGew8ff1. To join the C-Cubed Google Group and receive weekly menus, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, January 31
· Hearty Moroccan Spiced Chickpea Soup and Warm Flat Bread Ve
· Moroccan Salad Table Featuring: Roasted Moroccan Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Ve GF, Bulger Salad with Orange Cilantro Dressing Ve GF, Couscous Salad Ve, Carrot Salad Ve, and Green Bean Salad Ve GF
· Sauteed Moroccan Lemon Chicken GF by Kristi
Friday, February 1
· Deconstructed Antipasto Style Salad-Chopped Greens, Grape Tomatoes, Marinated Grilled Artichokes, Chickpeas, Pepperoncinis, Red Onion, Genoa Salami, House Italian V
· Homemade Lasagna and Homemade Veggie Lasagna V
· Garlic Bread V
V- Vegetarian, VE-Vegan/Vegetarian, GF- Gluten Free
Thursday, January 31 at 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Memorial Union Building (MUB), Alumni Lounge, Room 107
1503 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931