CEE Senior Design Colloquium
The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department is pleased to invite the University community to attend the fall 2019 senior design team presentations. This semester students have undertaken a wide range of interesting projects to fulfill the Department’s design project requirement. Refreshments will be served.
December 10 (Dillman 214)
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
International Senior Design—Panama
- Valle Risco Gravity-Fed Water System
- Water Distribution Project: La Peñita, Panamá
- Emberá Puru Water Supply and Distribution System
MTU Facilities Management Proposed Parking Lot, Retaining Wall, and Detention Project
- MTU Facilities Management Structures and Parking
- MTU Facilities Management Detention/Wetland Mitigation
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Grover C. Dillman Hall, 214
1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931