The Ford Center
The Ford Center is located in the heart of the extensive hardwood and jack pine forests of the beautiful western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. In 1954 the Ford Motor Company donated 1700 acres, which included the historic village of Alberta, to Michigan Tech. Today the Center occupoes 5,500 acres and consists of a conference center, research forest, the historic village of Alberta, and a sawmill museum.
21235 Alberta Avenue, L'anse, MI 49946